Thursday, January 4, 2007

Coffee, Knitting and Cats, Oh My!

You Are a Soy Latte

At your best, you are: free spirited, down to
earth, and relaxed

At your worst, you are: dogmatic and picky


You drink coffee when: you need a pick me up, and green tea isn't cutting it

Your caffeine addiction level: medium
What Kind of Coffee Are You?

The latte part is dead-on, but my drink is triple non-fat. At home for weekend breakfast, we have fresh-ground luxury coffee, often from Kauai.

Free spirited? Hmm.
Down to earth? Check.
Relaxed? DH will be ROFL. I am a stress burnout case.

Dogmatic? Whassat? I *am* opinionated.
Picky? Yeah, sorry.

Oh, about the knitting: Finished another Red Scarf yesterday, mistake rib using Woolease in bright red and started another in Patons Shetland Chunky, this one a diagonal garter stitch. Nearly finished a baby item but found a dropped stitch in the 3-needle shoulder bind-off. STILL haven't done a stitch for me!

Here we have the Black Sisters, showing off
how they spend their days. The extreme closeup is Midnight, on the end table getting warm from The Midnight Lamp. She grows extra-long whiskers, but only the white ones, one on each side, really show up. Yesterday I started to change the sheets and found Shadow all comfy, buried in the down comforter, with just her head visible; she started to move the instant she saw the camera. Then last night I came back to my knitting to find my spot taken over, with the girls being back to back bookends. Yes, that is a 'Bah, Humbug' on the pillow. Since I am responsible for most of the masses of stuff we use to decorate the house for Christmas, it's a joke; we also have one that says 'Ho Ho Ho'.



2 comments:

LisaW. said...

I love seeing your cats. I was at the pound the other day (long story-will post over the weekend) and saw a gorgeous neutered male long hair black, sweet princess face only more masculine-DECLAWED and 17#. Huge. Gorgeous. Loving. I may end up adopting him this weekend. Anyway..I immediately thought of yours when I saw him.

Enid said...

very nice knits and cute kitties!!

I think its so cute when they get themselves all snuggled up. Although I'd be changing my bed sheets shortly after but I still think its cute.