Sunday, September 28, 2008

Guess I am



You Are Teal Green



You are a one of a kind, an original person. There's no one even close to being like you.

Expressive and creative, you have a knack for making the impossible possible.

While you are a bit offbeat, you don't scare people away with your quirks.

Your warm personality nicely counteracts any strange habits you may have.




What Color Green Are You?



I found this quizlet via a Raveler who goes by the name of 'shelob'. Those of you who are fans of the LOTR will recognize the name. She has a blog named "Caution Blind Driver". This reminds me of the woman who organized a camping group we used to belong to; her license plate read 'LOSTCAR'. Oddly, she wrote great directions. ;)


5 comments:

Yarnhog said...

Hmmm. What strange habits? :)

I did this one a while ago. I was spring green, and I like to think it was accurate.

Suzann said...

I am mint green. I hope it is true. Shelob love it

Anonymous said...

I can out teal green as well :-)

Joan said...

I'm mint green too. ;-} And we all know you are one of a kind, CBM!

Les said...

Hi Barb - I don't have a current e-mail addy for you. send me a msg - my addy should show up here
Les