Wednesday, April 30, 2008

ETA - He's Here!! ;-D

Just after I posted about our FbL, I sent a note to Anna that her photo (as approved by her, TYVM) had been put up on the blog. I got a quick reply, saying that I was out of date: they had just arrived home from the hospital!!

I don't have pictures yet, but I'm happy to announce that Antonio Luis (probably he'll be Tonio) arrived on Monday after a very short labor (Mom Anna is *really* happy about that!). He's 19in long and weighing in at 7lb, 9oz. Proud father Ed says he has lots of hair and is already doing very well with eye contact. Plus he has a cute frowny face.

This is creating huge Awwwwws! here Chez CBM.

3 comments:

smariek said...

Happy Birthday Antonio! Looking forward to seeing photos of your newest DGCbL.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your newest honorary grandchild! I can't wait to see the pictures.

Unknown said...

Congratulations on the newest family addition. I cant wait to see the photos!!!

Also what is the mystery shawl you are working on? I really like it so far.

Libby